A core chip based on STM32F103C8T6 ARM core board. Minimum System Development Board Module for Arduino
- The board based on the most basic MCU circuit, 8M and 32768 crystal circuit, USB power circuit.
- The core board is divided into two rows leading to all I / O ports.
- With SWD simulation debug download interface, simple and convenient, debugging speed.
- Using the Mirco USB interface, you can USB communication and power supply, USB interface, compatible with the ordinary Andrews mobile phone charger interface.
- RTC crystal Epson brand, easy to start, more stable.
- With double pin, but the pin does not default welding, the user according to their own application scenario choose their own welding direction. If welding is required, tell the owner.
Keil can be compiled, IAR compiler, can be downloaded via J-Link or USART1 procedures, the procedures are the owner and debugging procedures, there are problems the owner can consult.
- Number of pins: 48;
- Core: Cortex-M3;
- Frequency: 72 MHz;
- Storage devices: 64K Byte Flash, 20 KByte SRAM;
- Interface Resources: 2x SPI, 3x USART, 2x I2C, 1x CAN, 37x I / O ports,
- Analog-digital conversion: 2x ADC (12-bit / 16-channel)
- Timers: 3 general timers and 1 advanced timer
- Debug Download: Support Download JTAG / SWD debug interface, support for IAP.
- RT9193: 3.3V controller chip, the maximum output of 300mA.
- SWD interface: support for simulation, download and debugging.
- Mirco USB interface: power supply and USB communication, supports download.
- USART1 interface: USART1 can use to program, or use the USART1 for communication.
- MCU pin interface: Leads all I / O port pins, easy to connect to peripherals.
- 5V and 3.3V power and output interface: widely used in external power supply, or with other common ground handling module
- Power LED (PWR): Status indicator, can determine if power supply is stable.
- The user LED (PC13): facilitate the I / O output test or run the program.
- Start jump choose programming mode: (1, user flash memory 2, SRAM 3, system memory).
- Reset button: reset chip for user program.
- 8 M Crystal: Can set the frequency to clock the system at 72 MHz.
- 32,768 KHz Crystal: Available for built-in RTC, or for calibration.
This product is DIY kits, not the end product! We don’t provide technical assistance, so please make sure you are familiar with the product or have sufficient knowledge to electronics/Arduino in general before purchasing.
1PCS STM32F103C8T6 core board